Monday, June 13, 2016

Buffalo RV - Day 4

Today was a Boogie Day. We had to go around Nashville because of a chemical spill on I40. We are currently at Buffalo KOA in Hurricane Mills, TN. It is approximately 10 miles west of Bucksnort, Tn. if your looking for it on the map. Nice little campground just off the interstate. We won't unhook the car tonight so we can get up and head out early to Hot Springs Arkansas tomorrow morning. This was an easy day because we gained an hour near Crossville, Tn.
Hot Springs is our first NP. We were very near to it in 2008 but decided to go up into the mountains. I am trying to take a picture of each campground this year even though I missed #1. This way I can remember the campgrounds when I'm 95 and looking at our memories. Talk soon!

Buffalo KOA Hurricane Mills, Tn.

No comments: