Wednesday, September 9, 2020

On the Road Again!


9/8/2020

The Willy Nelson song rings in my head. We are at our first stop (Statesville, Midway Campground) Nothing special about this campground it's just the right distance between home and Sevierville, TN. This is our first and last stop for all our trips West. Today, Wednesday, we head to Sevierville for a nice dinner at the Chop House, some Knife store shopping, and relaxing along the river. I guess we missed the rain that hit EI, too bad.

The pictures will start soon, I am just happy to be "On the road again"

Cheers!

9/9/2020

The Chop House Dinner was great. We really love this RV Resort. It is relatively small and very well maintained. Drove in past the Crape Myrtles and pulled into site 10 along the French Broad River. I like sitting out front and watching the wildlife across the river. I only saw one deer and a blue heron yesterday because of our dinner out. Tonight I will have more chill time outside. The weather is still hot and we had a nice sunset last night. Today is a shopping and touring day down toward Pigeon Forge. I hope I can post the few pics I took.


More than knifes (clothes, guns, tactical gear, kitchen stuff, and much more)

A Beautiful Resort!

Home for two nights. On the river!

RELAX!



We got our sunset tonight after the cousins Zoom Call!

We will be heading to Cave City Kentucky tomorrow and will visit Mammoth Cave NP on Saturday! 


No comments: