Thursday, July 27, 2023

Final Trip West 7/27/2023 - 10/5/2023

7/27/2023 Ashland Va. Tonight is our first night on the Final RV trip West. We are in Asland Va. Tomorrow we head for Pa. to visit Carol and Skip and tour two of the Continuous Care facilities. This is the only business we have on this trip. The weather today was the hottest we have ever experienced during our 17 years of travel. When we pulled into the campground it was 106 degrees on our bus thermometer. I sure hope the cooler days are coming or this will be a long trip. Tonight we had dinner with Wes and Sara Bergazzi. They used to live in Emerald Landing and moved to this area a few years back. It was great catching up on their life and to fill them in on EI news. Nice folks who are missed in EI. Stay with me on this trip and I will post pics and some information on the places we visit. My goal with this blog is to give me something to look back on when I'm no longer able to travel. Recording memories for later, I guess. Bill G















No comments: