Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Sedona (10/5-10-19)

On 10/5 we moved unto Sedona. Our itinerary was to stay at Rancho Sedona RV from 10/5 until 10/25. 

Friday night at Bryce I was running a slight fever and I was sure that I had a sinus infection. Problems breathing and aches. On Saturday I felt fine, no fever at all. Sunday night the fever returned at 101 and we decided when I got to Sedona I would go have it checked out. Tuesday morning I went to an emergency center in Sedona and was diagnosed with a probable sinus infection. Because we were having Jen and family visit and we had been traveling with Carol and Skip I decided to take a Covid-19 test. 

The news came Thursday morning, I had tested positive. The doctor recommended that we quarantine for ten days. This Thursday will be 10. We booked this campground about a year and a half ago and we were both looking forward to getting the best that Sedona had to offer during our time here. Instead we have seen the inside of our RV during all of the beautiful days we have been here.

Fortunately I must have had a very minor case and even though Eileen felt weak she never had a fever and nothing except for some aches. We have decided to see Jenni for one day (Social distance of course) on Sunday and then head home. 

I have lost interest in the blog for now, so I'll probably do a summary when I get home around the end of October. This year just continues with it's curve balls but we are still around so things are good. 

Quarantine Central
1

Oak Creek Canyon!


From the campground!


See Y'all in the end of October.

No comments: